Stephanie M. Mehle, Esq.
Providing effective representation for clients injured in accidents in Ohio and Pennsylvania
Attorney Stephanie Mehle attended Kent State University and graduated cum laude with her Bachelor of Political Science and Justice Studies in 2012. Attorney Mehle graduated cum laude from the University of Akron School of Law in 2015. She served as an Assistant Editor for the Akron Law Review from 2013-2014 where she had the honor of having her article selected for publication.
Learn more about attorney Mehle and discover how she can help you with your case. Call (866) 622-4096 to schedule a free case evaluation today. Contact us now.
Areas of Practice
- 100% Personal Injury
- Ohio, 2015
- University of Akron School of Law, Akron, Ohio
- J.D. cum laude - 2015
- Health Law Certificate
- Akron Law Review, Assistant Editor, 2013-2014
- Mehle, Stephanie M. (2015) "Protecting Patients: A Proposal For Codifying The Reasonable Innovation Rule," Akron Law Review: Vol. 48: Iss. 2, Article 7.
- Kent State University, Kent, Ohio
- Political Science, Justice Studies, cum laude - 2012
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Mahoning County Bar Association, Member
- Mahoning and Trumbull Counties Academy of Trial Lawyers, Member
- Ohio Association for Justice, Member