Michael Daniel Harlan, Esq.
Experienced Ohio attorney you can trust to put your best interests first
Attorney Michael Harlan attended Northwood University in Midland, Michigan, and completed his undergraduate education at Youngstown State University with a Bachelor of Political Science. Attorney Harlan graduated from the University of Akron School of Law in 1997.
Since that time, Attorney Harlan has been an associate with a general practice law firm where he gained extensive experience in civil and criminal litigation, personal injury, domestic relations, juvenile law and bankruptcy law. He’s now one of our attorneys and a valuable member of the legal team at Gervelis Law Firm.
Learn more about attorney Harlan and discover how he can help you with your case. Call (866) 622-4096 schedule a free case evaluation today. Contact us right now.
Who is attorney Michael Daniel Harlan?
Attorney Harlan is a member of:
- The Mahoning County Bar Association
- The Trumbull County Bar Association
- The Ohio State Bar Association
- The Ohio Academy of Trial Lawyers
- The American Association for Justice
- The Mahoning and Trumbull Counties Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Ohio, 1998
- University of Akron School of Law, Akron, Ohio
J.D. – 1997
- Youngstown State, Youngstown, Ohio
B.A. Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Mahoning County Bar Association, Member
- Trumbull County Bar Association, Member
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member
- Ohio Academy of Trial Lawyers, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Mahoning and Trumbull Counties Academy of Trial Lawyers, Member