Types of cases we handle
We offer free case consultations to people injured in:
- Car accidents
- Semi-truck crashes
- Pedestrian accidents
- Premises liability accidents
- Injuries caused by dangerous products
- And other accidents caused by negligence.
We also offer free consultations to people who have lost loved ones in tragic accidents. When someone’s life is cut short because another was reckless, it is important that the victim’s loved ones get justice. You may have a right to file a wrongful death lawsuit. We would be honored to represent you in your claim.
Get ready for your free consultation
To make the most of your free case evaluation, it is best to come prepared with a timeline of your accident, questions, and any documents you might have regarding your case.
Timeline – A timeline of the accident is an informal record that you make, ideally as soon as possible after you are injured. The goal is to take down as many incident details as possible while they are still fresh in your mind. Information that you can track that may help your case includes:
- Date, time, location.
- Light, weather, and environmental conditions.
- Names and contact information for people involved.
- Witness names, contact information, and statements.
- Photos and videos of the accident scene as well as injuries.
- A diary of how your injuries develop and affect your daily life.
Documents – Accidents generate various official and important documents. Whatever records you have related to your injuries and accident, bring them with you. Among the records you may bring to your free consultation are:
- Medical records.
- Names and contact information for witnesses.
- Photographs and video.
- Police crash reports.
- A copy of your insurance policy.
- Any communication you have with your insurance company or anyone else regarding your injuries and accident.
However, if you don’t have any or all of these documents, don’t worry. The most important thing is that you talk to a lawyer as soon as possible. We can investigate and track down these documents or handle any official requests for documents on your behalf.
Contact us now for your free case evaluation
A member of the Gervelis Law Firm is available to hear from you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Contact us to schedule a free case evaluation at one of our offices in Toledo, Canfield, Akron, Columbus, and Warren, or we can go to you.
Don’t delay getting in touch with us. Statutes of limitation apply, and we need to investigate before important evidence disappears. The sooner we hear from you the sooner you can get answers to your questions and move forward on your claim.
We are ready to hear from you right now.