Obtaining Compensation for Victims of Medical Malpractice
In the United States, tens of thousands of people die each year due to medical malpractice. This is tragic, as individuals and families turn to doctors and hospitals to recover from ailments and improve their quality of life. If you or a loved one has been hurt as a result of medical malpractice, the attorneys of Gervelis Law Firm can help you seek justice.
We have extensive experience handling Ohio medical malpractice cases, including birth injury cases. If you feel you may have a medical malpractice claim, we urge you to contact us as soon as possible due to the statute of limitations. If you cannot come to us for your free consultation, our lawyers will come to you.
What Is Medical Malpractice?
Medical malpractice can mean either mistakes that health care professionals have made or a failure to provide adequate care. Some common medical malpractice mistakes include:
- Failing to recognize complications after surgery
- Delays or failures in diagnosing and properly treating a disease or condition
- Failure to take appropriate measures to ensure the birth of a healthy child
- Surgical errors made during an operation
- Mishandling of medical devices and instruments
- Failure to inform patients about the risks of an operation
- Prescription or dosage errors
We will conduct a thorough investigation of your case and prepare proof that negligent health care professionals are legally responsible for your injuries or illness.
To learn more about how we can help you get justice in your medical malpractice case, contact us online or call toll free at 888-325-3452. We offer free initial consultations one of our other convenient Ohio locations: Warren/Niles, Canfield/Boardman, Youngstown, Ravenna/Streetsboro or East Liverpool/Salem. We will not receive a fee unless you collect compensation.