Getting in a car accident can be an extremely upsetting experience. This can be especially true if the accident happened because of another person's negligence. These cases can be extremely complex, and having an attorney who is familiar with the local court system, the judges and opposing lawyers can go a long way toward ensuring that your interests are protected.
At Gervelis Law Firm, we handle Ohio car accidents in your community. Our entire practice is focused on helping those who have suffered at the hands of another to recover full and fair compensation from the responsible parties. Whether your accident occurred on the interstate or in your own neighborhood, we are prepared to provide the necessary representation to secure the compensation you need. Contact our car accident attorneys today to schedule a free consultation.
Handling All Aspects of a Car Accident Claim in Ohio
The period following a serious auto accident can be extremely stressful for you and your family. While you are trying to recover from sometimes life-threatening injuries, insurance company representatives will often come to you wanting to negotiate a settlement that, in all likelihood, does not even come close to covering the actual value of your losses.
Our attorneys are highly skilled at handling negotiations with insurance companies, and we have a strong track record of success obtaining fair settlements for our clients. We prepare every case as if it is going to trial, however, and we have a board-certified civil trial lawyer who is ready to take your case to court if a fair settlement cannot be reached.
We represent car crash victims in communities across Ohio and Pennsylvania, including the following communities:
- Summit County auto accidents
- Summit County auto accident injuries
- Cuyahoga County auto accidents
- Cuyahoga County auto accident injuries
- Trumbull County auto accidents
- Trumbull County auto accident injuries
- Mahoning County auto accidents
- Mahoning County auto accident injuries
- Lake County and Ashtabula County auto accidents
- Lake County and Ashtabula County auto accident injuries
- Portage County and Geauga County auto accidents
- Portage County and Geauga County auto accident injuries
- Stark County and Columbiana County auto accidents
- Stark County and Columbiana County auto accident injuries
- Akron auto accidents.
Contact Our Experienced Car Injury Attorneys
To schedule a consultation at your home, office, the hospital or another location that is more convenient for you, you can contact us online. We offer consultations at the following office locations:
- Canfield/Boardman: 330-533-6565
- Youngstown/Liberty: 330-758-5899
- Warren/Ravenna/Niles: 330-394-6400
- Salem/Alliance: 330-332-9790
- Akron/Kent/Hudson: 330-835-2943.
We dedicate our entire legal practice to helping car accident victims. You can rely on us to do everything in our power to recover maximum compensation on your behalf.